Substitute Special Education Teachers Needed

The Reno County Education Cooperative is always looking for caring individuals to sub for our special education teachers. We have a need for substitutes in all of our programs and member districts – Early Education Center, Transitional Learning Center, Nickerson/South Hutchinson, Fairfield, Pretty Prairie, Haven, and Buhler. If you are interested in being a substitute for a special education teacher, please contact us and we can provide you with information on how to get on the substitute list. In most cases, substitutes are managed by the schools, but we can assist you in getting on the district substitute lists if you are not already on them. Substitutes interested in working at the Early Education Center or Transitional Learning Center should reach out to those programs directly. If you are unsure if you qualify for a substitute license, you can refer to the Kansas State Department of Education website or give us a call.