Para Substitutes Needed

The Reno County Education Cooperative has openings for special education paraeducator substitutes in all our programs and member districts – Early Education Center, Transitional Learning Center, Nickerson/South Hutchinson, Fairfield, Pretty Prairie, Haven, and Buhler. Paraeducator substitutes must have at least a high school diploma or GED. If you are interested in getting on our para substitute list, please contact our office.