We're Hiring. Join our team.

Have you considered teaching students with special needs but lack the appropriate licensure? If you have a license issued by the Kansas State Board of Education, you may qualify for a waiver to teach special education. If you don’t have a teaching license, you may qualify for an alternative licensure program. The Reno County Education Cooperative offers tuition assistance for teachers working toward licensure. If you are interested in learning more about teaching special education, please contact us.